Friday 19 August 2011

Day 24 in Romania: last day

Day 23 in Romania

My mom's aunt called and said she couldn't see me because she was working. Her husband came instead though with a onesie for the baby. It's for 6 months, which is great since I have a lot of smaller things.

It's hard to believe that it's time to leave after nearly a month here.

I had lunch with my lawyer's wife. It was Italian, ok, nothing special. We were in the non-smoking section which was about the size of a closet since everyone seems to smoke here.

My flight leaves in the evening, so I'm going to take the bus in the afternoon to the airport. I have a layover in Qatar.

It'll be nice to finally get home.

Be sure to read about what has happened so far. You can find everything in the quick summary of dates.

Disclaimer:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers need not waste their time: all comments are moderated.

FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy

Please read Romanian Citizenship's FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy.

html