Tuesday 2 August 2011

Day 7 in Romania: churches and museums in Bucharest

Day 6 in Romania

I tried to go to the Natural History Museum, but it was closed for renovation, so I went to the Peasant Museum. It was neat, but not as nice as I thought it would be. It was also very hot and had no places to sit down. There were no toilets either. They had some postcards that I got though.

I also visited the George Enescu Museum, which was very small with only a couple rooms. It's hard to find since it's number 141, but the numbers opposite it are around 200.

I saw another St Nicolas Church, it seems to be a popular name. However, this one is known as the Biserica Alba, since it's white.

My lawyer's wife says that the Romanian authorities want to re-issue all my documents, including my Romanian birth cert since it doesn't have a CNP. They even want to re-issue my husband's Peruvian birth cert in Romania. I don't get the logic behind any of this.

Be sure to read about what has happened so far. You can find everything in the quick summary of dates.

Disclaimer:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers need not waste their time: all comments are moderated.

FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy

Please read Romanian Citizenship's FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy.

html