Monday 8 August 2011

Day 13 in Romania: doing nothing in Bucharest

Day 12 in Romania

I took the train back to Bucharest last night and again shared the car with a woman. I also bought my ticket to Brasov. I'm just going to take a day trip there. I know that many people also go to Bram Castle and Sibiu from there, but the trains are just too slow for me to do that.

Since it's Monday and I had just gotten back from a long train journey, I did absolutely nothing other than buy groceries, write in my journal, and read.

Be sure to read about what has happened so far. You can find everything in the quick summary of dates.

Disclaimer:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers need not waste their time: all comments are moderated.

FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy

Please read Romanian Citizenship's FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy.

html