Monday 15 August 2011

Day 20 in Romania: shopping in Bucharest

Day 19 in Romania

I thoroughly enjoyed couchsurfing with the Goduns. They were very kind and I got an idea about Romanian families and life that I wouldn't have gotten by just staying in a hostel.

It's St Mary's Day and Monday so nothing's open. I bought some more Gerovital for my mom and I'm going to try to send it from Romania. It's funny because in the shop windows they have L'Oreal and other brands and the Gerovital is hidden inside the store. Yet any woman I talk to from Romania swears by it. I've bought 3 jars for my mom of different creams and one for me.

Be sure to read about what has happened so far. You can find everything in the quick summary of dates.

Disclaimer:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers need not waste their time: all comments are moderated.

FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy

Please read Romanian Citizenship's FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy.

html