Friday 9 March 2012

Documents are in Romania

All the documents my husband, my mother, and I signed are in Romania. In theory, everything should go ok since my lawyer had all the documents checked before he sent them to us to be signed. Let's hope nothing changes and I get my passport this year.

We had issues with DHL. Last time, with FedEx, they decided NOT to notify my lawyer that the docs were there, so we tried DHL. Unfortunately, they did the same thing. They refused to call explaining that phone calls cost money, so I guess you have to call DHL and see if your docs have arrived. Oh, and if they go to your house and you're not there, they don't leave a note.

Be sure to read about what has happened so far. You can find everything in the quick summary of dates.

Disclaimer:

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you are not pulling out your hair in frustration! Closer and closer, but nothing ever goes smooth.

    You will be very happy when you finally reach your goal, Sharon! Please be sure to give me a shout when it happens. I'll have to drink a toast, wherever I happen to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not tearing my hair out, just shaking my head in disbelief.

    ReplyDelete

Spammers need not waste their time: all comments are moderated.

FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy

Please read Romanian Citizenship's FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy.

html