Sunday 22 November 2015

Signed the Mandates at the Romanian Embassy in Seoul

I don't know what it is about Korea, but the embassies are amazing here! Years ago I had a great experience at the Peruvian Embassy in Seoul. I've also had wonderful experiences at the Romanian Embassy in Seoul. They've gone out of their way to be helpful in my quest for citizenship.

This time was no exception. I went last week and they had the mandates (power of attorney) there since my lawyer had emailed them to the embassy. I was also told that my lawyer needed a certified copy of my passport. I filled out the forms to provide them with information such as my address in Korea, my home address, my personal data, and what I was asking them to do. They then just plugged that info into the mandate, had me double check it, and then it was signed and stamped.

I sent them to Romania and they should be arriving shortly.

Be sure to read about what has happened so far. You can find everything in the quick summary of dates.

Disclaimer:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers need not waste their time: all comments are moderated.

FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy

Please read Romanian Citizenship's FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy.

html