Friday 13 September 2013

Registering My Marriage at the Romanian Embassy in Peru

My husband called the embassy in Lima the other day and they said that it should be no problem for me to register my marriage at the embassy despite the fact that I have no CNP nor a Romanian passport. They said one of us just has to fill out some forms. I have my doubts.

Last time it was a Catch-22. In order to get a passport you need a CNP and to have registered your marriage. In order to register your marriage you need a CNP and a passport.

They said they would email him the forms. Let's see what happens.

Be sure to read about what has happened so far. You can find everything in the quick summary of dates.

Disclaimer:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers need not waste their time: all comments are moderated.

FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy

Please read Romanian Citizenship's FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy.

html