Tuesday 10 September 2013

The Romanian Embassy Emailed Me

Much as I'd love to report that they're going to give me my passport right away, that's not the case. But they did email me, about two weeks after I went to visit them. I know that I've mentioned it before, but it's worth repeating, the Romanian Embassy in Seoul is amazing! Lovely people, very helpful, perfect English, and they don't ask why I don't speak Romanian. Yes, I know it's a bit embarrassing trying to get citizenship without speaking the language, but my arguments are:
  1. It's a birth right, just like babies don't speak when they become citizens.
  2. I can actually read a pretty decent amount.
  3. Since I know Spanish I know that if I went there to live I could pick up the language fairly quickly.

Anyways, they just asked me for my cell phone number, so hopefully they will call soon!

Be sure to read about what has happened so far. You can find everything in the quick summary of dates.

Disclaimer:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers need not waste their time: all comments are moderated.

FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy

Please read Romanian Citizenship's FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy.

html