Sunday 9 September 2007

Will be signing contract with lawyer

I'll be signing the contract with my lawyer this week. I'm excited to get the ball rolling. All these years we've been getting the runaround with the Chicago Consulate. It seems like things will finally start falling into place.

My head's spinning looking at all the documents that I have to get. It's not that much, but there's lots of certifications, notarisations, and authentications. Plus, I'm in Peru, but the majority of the documents are in the US, so I'm having my mom help me.

Seems like my passport will be a problem. I have to get it translated from English to Romanian, I just don't know if I can find a translator here in Peru. i have a feeling that I'll have to go from English to Spanish to Romanian. But maybe the Romanian Embassy will know someone who can go directly from English to Romanian.

Be sure to read about what has happened so far. You can find everything in the quick summary of dates.

Disclaimer:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers need not waste their time: all comments are moderated.

FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy

Please read Romanian Citizenship's FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy.

html