Friday, 31 August 2007


We need to get our documents translated in order to start the process. First we have to go to an official translator. Fortunately Romania is part of the Hague Convention, so we only have to send it to the Sec of State after we get it translated. For countries outside of the Hague Convention, you have to also send it to Washington to get it authenticated.

Be sure to read about what has happened so far. You can find everything in the quick summary of dates.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers need not waste their time: all comments are moderated.

FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy

Please read Romanian Citizenship's FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy.