Saturday 11 August 2007

Found a lawyer

After three years of trying to get through the Chicago consulate's red tape and contacting various lawyers both in Romania and in the USA, I think we've finally found someone competent to help us. Someone from this board knows a lawyer who could possibily help us. So maybe the end is in sight and I'll be getting citizenship soon. My mom has said that she doesn't want citizenship, but I think she should get it just in case my brothers and sister want it. My mom doesn't want it because she doesn't want to go to the Chicago Consulate anymore than she has too. My brothers and sister konw that I'm trying to get it, but haven't expressed any interest in getting it.

Hopefully in about two weeks we should know if the lawyer will except our case. Fingers crossed, I'll be Romanian before Christmas.

Be sure to read about what has happened so far. You can find everything in the quick summary of dates.

Disclaimer:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers need not waste their time: all comments are moderated.

FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy

Please read Romanian Citizenship's FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy.

html