Thursday, 14 July 2005

Marriage cert problems

Of course it's too good to be true. Now they are telling her that she has to change her marriage certificate so that her name matches her new birth certificate and USA naturalisation papers. All of this because she changed her name when she was nine years old. After this, then she can register her marriage and then finally a passport.

Be sure to read about what has happened so far. You can find everything in the quick summary of dates.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers need not waste their time: all comments are moderated.

FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy

Please read Romanian Citizenship's FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy.