Wednesday 3 July 2013

It's Been a While

I'm still not further closer to my quest than I was before. I've had a lot of things on my plate both personally and professionally. I'll be going back to visit my parents this summer and the Romanian documents are there waiting for me. I'm going to try again at the Romanian embassy in Seoul. I hope it works. As I mentioned before, the Seoul embassy has the nicest people I've come across so far since I've started trying to get citizenship.

Be sure to read about what has happened so far. You can find everything in the quick summary of dates.

Disclaimer:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers need not waste their time: all comments are moderated.

FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy

Please read Romanian Citizenship's FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy.

html