Saturday 28 January 2012

FAQ: Do you still want to be Romanian?

Yes, I do. I realise that there are issues with Romania, such as government offices and the lack of caring for things such as the buildlings and streets. However, I feel that being a Romanian citizen outweights all that. There are a couple reasons why I still want to be Romanian.

First, I honestly feel that it's owed to our family. They went through so much and I would like some retribution for all their suffering.

Second, we've been at it so long, it would be horrible to give up now.

Third, I believe there's real potential for myself and my husband in Romania.

Fourth, it would give our daughter the chance to live, work, or study in Europe if she wanted to.

Be sure to read about what has happened so far. You can find everything in the quick summary of dates.

Disclaimer:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers need not waste their time: all comments are moderated.

FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy

Please read Romanian Citizenship's FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy.

html