Tuesday, 1 June 2010

FAQ: Registering your marriage with Romania

What if you don't inform them of your being married, request the passport under your maiden name, and then once you have the passport you can let them know you are married and have a new name (if you even want to bother at that point)?

No can do. I have to show current documentation, which would be my US passport, which has my married name.

Be sure to read about what has happened so far. You can find everything in the quick summary of dates.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers need not waste their time: all comments are moderated.

FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy

Please read Romanian Citizenship's FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy.