Saturday 9 August 2008

Still waiting and studying Romanian

It's been a while, so I thought I'd update.

My mom has sent more papers to our lawyer, some things from my grandparents, so it looks like all the papers are in, we just have to sit and wait.

I acutally found someone in Peru to teach me Romanian and she's 100% Romanian. She found me through a board expat board and we got together in May for coffee, and then she emailed me asking when I was going to start studying Romanian with her, free of charge. I've had three classes with her ranging from 1.5 hours to 3 hours. In exchange I'm helping a friend of hers learn English, so it's all working out. She has a book, from Romania, so it beats my simple "Teach Yourself" and the hard grammar book that I have. So I'm excited, I'm hoping to pick up intermediate level in about six months, since it's so close to Spanish.

Be sure to read about what has happened so far. You can find everything in the quick summary of dates.

Disclaimer:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers need not waste their time: all comments are moderated.

FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy

Please read Romanian Citizenship's FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy.

html